The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-Six

Pin It
"Morning Glow"
Oil, 8" x 10"
On hold.

I am exhausted. We hosted the UC Irvine Men's Volleyball team for lunch today (20+ very tall hungry boys) and then went up to UCSB for a very exciting match. We won, but it was a dog fight. So exciting and exhausting. And it's funny to think that I got in my 10,000 steps without even taking a walk. Now that's scary.

We are at Day 26 which means we only  have four more paintings to complete the Challenge. Just so you know, on the 31st we will all create collages of our paintings and post them here. I promise to show you how to do that. So no worries!

Next week is all about painting and playing catch up. Then I have two back to back workshops in Ventura and Atlanta and Ventura. I can't wait!

My upcoming workshops:
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA (one spot left!)
March 17 - 19, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails