The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Double Reflections

Pin It

"Double reflections"
Oil, 12" x 12"
Click here to purchase.

I have been in Park City Utah for a couple of days enjoying the incredible scenery and watching my son;t college volleyball team play in the MPSF Championships. I think this city is beautiful 24/7. With or without snow, there is a view to paint no matter where you turn.

May is almost upon is and it's going to be a really busy one for me. I am kicking off the "30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days" Challenge which you can scroll down in this blog and see where you can sign up. It's going to be motivating, fun and easy. If you miss a day, it's no big deal. It's more important that you can participate, learn and promote your art. Does it get any better than that?

I am also offering a webinARTs 101 and webinARTs 102 class. Follow the links if you would like to learn more about these on-line, "learn at your own pace" classes. If you want to take selling your art to the next level then you should seriously consider taking one of these courses.

Of course I need to find time to paint in May. I have two workshops so  know I will be teaching a demo and painting which is wonderful. But I have to make the time for painting or else given my schedule as mentioned above, I will be at the computer all day and all night. Hmmm. If you don't see any paintings posted here during the month of May then you have my permission to yell and scream at me. Because really, that's what it is all about. Painting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/
Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails