The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days Challenge

Pin It

Apparently I can only last a few months without a good challenge. 

My January "30 Paintings in 30 Days" was a huge success. I painted every day, reached outside of my "painting comfort box" and was able to share the challenge with over 300 artists! 

So I have created another challenge that starts May 1st. It's easy and I hope you will all join me because the results will be amazing. Besides, it's free and there is only one rule ... to have fun. 

Each daily challenge will take 30 minutes or less. And if you miss one or two, no one is going to know.  The goal is to get as many artists as possible to join in so we can all make MAY the month to promote our art! Just imagine what can happen in 30 days!

So, how do you sign up? You need to do two things. First, fill out the form that is listed above. You can enter your information right here on this blog post. That way I will know you are in. 

Second, fill in this box here
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

to sign up to receive my daily blog updates. That way you will receive a notification of the Daily Marketing Challenge in your inbox every day in May.

On most days you will be able to upload photos and links on my blog to share your progress. And that will generate a lot of traffic to your sites so get excited ...

Finally, I would really appreciate if you would share this idea with your art friends. Send them this blog,  post or copy the widget located at the top of this blog post and add it to your blog, blog post or website. The more artists that participate, the better off we will all be!

Good luck and get excited for May!
Leslie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails