The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 14, 2013

30 in 30 - Day Thirteen

Pin It
My Favorite Things - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
"Vodka, Diet Tonic and Plenty of Limes", Oil, 12" x 12"

Lucky 13. That's where we are in the 30 in 30 Challenge. Some of you are hitting "the hump" and others are just cruising along. I probably fall in the first group as I have already blogged about some of the trials and tribulations of getting my painting time completed in the studio each day.
The biggest problem I am having is that I have been finishing most of my paintings in the evening, so I have not been able to photograph them in the usual way. In fact, I will re-photograph this painting tomorrow and re-post the better photograph. This photo doesn't look a lot like the original and the painting is so much better!
I start teaching a three day workshop tomorrow so I have been busy printing packets, name badges and embroidering aprons. I have selected all of the inspirational photos we are going to paint but I haven't finalized the gourmet dinner menu that I will be cooking on Tuesday night for the class. It has been so darn cold here that I just want to cook comfort food ...
I did have a fabulous time at the Rose Bowl swap meet this morning. All of my purchases are on my facebook page so head over there to see photos of what I bought!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails