The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Waiting For Sunset

Pin It
"Waiting For Sunset"
Oil. 12" x 12" on canvas panel
$550.00 with display easel
I am sending out all of the paintings to be photographed for art licensing. This is another one of the images that were purchased. This is a larger version of a small 6" x 6" I did quite some time ago. I like it so much better in the larger size!
If you haven't had a chance, you should get your own personalized "Artists Helping Artists" apron. Your purchase will help "spread the word" about the AHA radio show and also help support the show! Just follow the link to order your personalized/embroidered apron!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails