The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Calming the Soul and Sitting Still - SOLD

Pin It
"Calming the Soul" - SOLD

"Sitting Still" - SOLD

Technically, the holidays are behind us. I am pretty exhausted as I have been cooking for about three weeks, ever since the day our power came back on. I am planning on taking a few days off to relax and re-energize. I have a lot of big plans for the year as they relate to my art career and January is starting off with a big bang. Eleven commissions, a show opening on January 22nd and sold out workshops in January and February. I can't wait!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails