The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Painting Roosters in the Workshop

Pin It

Here are the 7 rooster paintings from the workshop.

On the third and final day of my palette knife painting workshop we painted roosters. By the final day all of my students had a very good understanding about how to paint with the knife (we had practiced a lot!) and as you can see from the finished paintings ... wow! They were all slightly different and unique to each artist. I am pretty sure we will paint roosters in all of my workshops!
On Day Two, we painted boats (and reflections). Since we had been studying values, I chose a darker photo to study so we could make sure to stay true to the values. Once again, here are more great paintings!
I just added to my 2012 Workshop Schedule a new April Palette Knife Painting Workshop in the Carriage House Studio.  The dates are April 2, 3 and 4. Since January and February are already sold out, don't hesitate to sign up soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails