The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Floating ... and Aloha!

Pin It
"Floating"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality panel
$200.00 with display easel
Aloha.  Maui is beautiful and the weather in Kapalua is perfect. I took an hour long walk this morning and took about 100 pictures for future paintings. I think there will be a lot of paintings in my future with palm trees in them. 
There's something about Hawaii that I can never get enough of. The sun, the beaches, the incredible sunsets and of course, all of the amazing boats! Maybe I need to spend time in Hawaii and just paint. If you recall, this is a working trip, not a vacation. It's probably my favorite place to visit. Of course this is my 60th trip to Hawaii. 
Where is your favorite place to visit?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails