The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Relaxing in Newport

Pin It
"Relaxing in Newport"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200.00 with display easel.


So we have been at the beach for almost a week and it has been heaven.  We are so fortunate to have all of our boys here with their friends. Each day there are between 11 - 15 guests staying here. And every night I cook a gourmet dinner for the hungry mouths (as a long day at the beach playing volleyball always seems to create a big appetite!). I am running out of ideas for menu's so if any of you have any suggestions, please help! We have already made BBQ steaks, chicken, burgers, Italian night with pasta and lasagna and taco night. Some of you must have some suggestions as to what I can cook for the next five nights ... and did I mention we will have 40 over here for dinner on Saturday? And this is supposed to be vacation ...
Actually, I am cooking in a kitchen with a fabulous ocean view so I don't mind it a bit. I guess you could say I am "relaxing in Newport" ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails