The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, June 10, 2011

And The Winner Is ...

Pin It
"Hawaiian Sun Reflections"
Oil, 8" x 10" framed.
$500.00 framed.
Click here to purchase this painting.

Sorry it took me so long to select a winner for the free painting. But ... I have been busy with my son's graduation. And a million other things. But thanks for the many birthday wishes and incredible comments. I went to random.org and found a winner.
So ... the winner is Ann Marie from Burbank. She is a mother of three sons so I am thrilled she won. It feels like we have a lot in common!
Thanks again for making my birthday week so wonderful and congrats to the seven of you who won all of the prizes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails