The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One Plus One Equals ...

Pin It
"One Plus One Equals ..."
 Oil, 8" x 8"
$250.00 with display easel
On the first morning of my Palette Knife Workshop I did a quick study to give the students some practice with the "knife".  These pear paintings were completed in about an hour and our focus included holding the knife, creating texture and using paper towels to keep your palette knife and colors clean! As you can see, the students did a great job!


After finishing two paintings on the first day, I raced home to finish dinner preparations. We all enjoyed a fun dinner complete with homemade crabcakes, seared ahi, steak, homemade cobbler and lemon ice cream/gingersnap pie. Oh, and a few bottles of wine ...
For more information on my workshops, click here. Please note ... there are less than ten spots left in my workshop with Dreama this September!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails