The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

For the Graduate

Pin It
College Paintings

It's hard to believe it's that time of the year but high school and college graduations are already underway. Graduating is such an important step in a young person's life. The experiences and memories truly do last a lifetime. If you are looking for the perfect graduation gift, I can paint a small painting depicting a high school or college. The collage above shows many of the colleges I have featured. Of course a few of them are from Stanford, but that's because it is the most requested college painting I get! Just email me if you would like me to create a perfect gift for your favorite college graduate.

I am offering a tip in every one of my blog posts and today's has to do with the iphone. If by chance the fonts on your phone seem to be shrinking, there is a setting to increase the font. Just go to settings - general - accessibility - large text and select a larger font. It will make your phone a lot more user friendly, I promise!

And don;t forget my paintings are all 18% off since the Lakers won their last playoff game by 18 points. But the discount changes Monday night as they start round to against the Dallas Mavericks. If they win then I will discount all of my paintings by the point spread. Go Lakers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails