The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

End Of A Long Day

Pin It
"End Of A Long Day"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel
$200 with display easel.

Even though this painting is titled "End of a Long Day" I do have to say that in reality today is the "end of a long month"! Between traveling, kicking off the "Artists Helping Artists" blog, painting, commissions and way too many hours at my computer marketing my art ... I am tired!
I am so looking forward to August! My oldest son is swimming at the National Championships, we have a beach vacation scheduled and all three boys are home ... so I am a very happy mother and wife! I will enjoy every single day this month because I can't even stand to bear the thought that next month the boys will be back in sch**l (I can't even type the dreaded word!).

I finished my newsletter a few minutes ago (quite pathetic since it is my July newsletter and today is the last day of July ... Dreama and I have been very tardy this month!). I do want to share with you a new program I kicked off in my newsletter today. If you recall, I sold a painting earlier this week and donated all of the proceeds to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I have decided to sell a special collection of "Pink Power" notecards (they are a set of six for $20, including shipping) and I am going to donate all of the profits to the Avon Walk. This is a cause very dear to my heart and I would love it if you would purchase some of these cards and allow me to make a donation on your behalf! Click here for more info. Join me in fighting this disease that affects one out of every eight women!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree it has been a long month. Wishing I was on that boat, just sailing away.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Nice one, Leslie. This one really speaks to me!

Sandra Galda said...

excellent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails