The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Best Job in the World

Pin It
"Tickets on Sale at Rialto Theatre"
Oil, 14" x 11" framed.
$950.00 at SoPas Gallery

I do have the best job in the world. Being a mother (or "mom" as my boys call me) is the best. I can't imagine any other reason why I was put on this earth, other than to be a great wife and wonderful mother. Don't get me wrong, I love being an artist, but the best job in the world, hands down, is being a mom to my boys. Love you guys!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Très jolie peinture... Bonne fête, puisque c'est aujourd'hui la fête des mamans chez vous.
En France ce sera le 30 mai.
Amitiés.

Marian Fortunati said...

Happy Mom's Day!!!

;oD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails