The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He Loves Me ...

Pin It
"He Loves Me"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel
$200 unframed.


"He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" is a game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object of their affection returns that affection or not. We played it as a kid and I don't remember if the daisy was usually right or not. What other ways have you determined if your loved one loves you?

I am heading out of town this weekend with my middle son. We are heading back east for a week to do the "college tour" and visit colleges in Virginia and North Carolina (and meet baseball coaches and watch lots of college baseball games!). It should be a wonderful time and I am really excited to spend this time with my son. I am trying to stock up on daily paintings but so far, no luck!



Check today's story about "color" at Empty Easel and you can learn about how and why I choose my colors to paint with! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blue in the background is phenomenal...I would use this as a paint-chip...Hmm maybe shutters on my Mediterranean villa, or next child's room? or...OK before the rummers start...no villa and not expecting!!
Great painting...just a gem!

L.Holm said...

Beautiful, and love the colors, Leslie. Perfect for spring back east. Hope you have a great time! (I don't think I ever had the right # of petals left..)

Andrea Auletta said...

Really LOVE your style!
Andrea Auletta

Karen Bruson said...

I know he loves you!
Have a great time with your son and good luck with the college search. We just got back from Virginia.

Lori Bonanni said...

Love the colors - you hit a homerun!

Anonymous said...

lovely colour combinations in all your flower paintings Leslie. excelent work

Laurie Allee said...

Have a lovely time, Leslie!

You commented on my blog about an email. I never got it! (Resend it -- laurieallee at yahoo dot com...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails