The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Overlooking USC

Pin It
"Overlooking USC"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
$450.00 framed.

I have so many friends that are associated with USC and I wanted to be sure and include a "Trojan" painting in my series this week. So I have done Stanford, Cal and USC. Tomorrow I will finish the Mayfield Senior School painting and then I need to find time to honor my alma mater, UCSB! Go Gauchos!

5 comments:

Art with Liz said...

What glorious colours Leslie - they absolutely glow!

Vicki Shuck said...

beautiful color, Leslie! I feel the heat of the southern Cal sun!

Anonymous said...

Leslie...the Conference Call this morning was great....thanks so much for setting it up. I am really looking forward to the next one.

P.S. like the Trojan one "Fight Fight Fight"...but don't tell anyone as I went to UCLA for both undergrad and graduate school :)

Tammy Hext said...

Leslie, I agree with Julie - the conference call was really great. Thank you so much for setting it up. It was really nice meeting you! I love your work and am in awe of all the great marketing you are doing.

Karen Bruson said...

Leslie,
Love the intensely warm colors. You're hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails