The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Trio of Boats

Pin It
"Reflections III"
Oil, 6" x 8" on canvas panel.
$350 framed.

I bought a new mac laptop last month and have been making lots of trips to the Apple store for training. My only concern about switching from a PC was that I was going to have to rebuild my website. After struggling with the Microsoft Frontpage program for many years, the new iweb program is simple to use and wonderful! So, I launched my new website today. Take a look at www.saetastudio.com and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, the website looks fabulous!! Well done my friend!

Victor Bauer said...

The website is GREAT Leslie. very easy to navigate and not it’s overloaded. It’s very important in my opinion. You are professional in everything...:)

Roxanne Steed said...

congrats on the mac! You're gonna love it! The website looks great already! Way to go!! Cheers from the east coast!

Anonymous said...

Your work is so inpiring. Lovely use of color and your boats...wonderful!
Cynthia J.S.

Eleanor Hargrave said...

Very nice and so talented. What do you sign your name with, always so neat? Talented!

Eleanor

Marian Fortunati said...

Hi Leslie...
I looked at it after I got your newsletter and it looks great...
It's a nice way to see the variety of work that you do, too. See you on Saturday at the Segil Show...

.... maybe you'd like to drop by the Blinn House on Sunday too???? LOL Seriously... the California Art Club Show will be very nice too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails