The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Falkner Winery Art Gallery

Pin It
"Falkner Winery Art Gallery"
Oil, 8" x 8"
$300 framed.

I couldn't resist painting this as the sunlight reflecting on the side of the Art Gallery building was amazing. One of the other artists set up behind me and painted the same painting. He had so many nice things to say about my painting and was astounded with my willingness to use so much paint! Gotta love the palette knife!

1 comment:

FitFoodieMegha said...

Truly said, the sun reflection are well captured. I too love you palette knife, it is very creative...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails