The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Boats For Rent

Pin It
"Boats For Rent"
Oil, 6" x 6", Oil on canvas panel.
Sold.

It seems like it has been forever since I painted boats. So I thought it might make sense for me to get back to painting a few boat scenes! It feels so good for me to be back at the marina again!

2 comments:

Girl in the frame said...

I love your boat paintings and the semi-abstract aspect of them. Keep delighting us :)

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Wow. These are some pretty feminine boats. Can you do a tugboat for us?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails