The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New York Harbor

Pin It
"New York Harbor"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I am still painting east coast boat scenes. The weather has finally cooled off in Southern California so perhaps that has me in this funny painting mood. But I like this one ... click on it for more detail. I will be painting and working on commissions tonight ... while cheering the Dodgers in the playoffs. Go Blue!

6 comments:

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

Ahh, this is REALLY nice! Congrats again on getting into the show!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on your blog in forever - so inspiring! - ml

Tammy Hext said...

All I could think of was WOW when I saw this one. Love it!
Tammy

Anonymous said...

hello! Nice work! (you SURE you want to give away a painting a month??) i'll keep stopping by. Thanks also for your generous blogroll; it's good to see who you like to follow.

Art with Liz said...

This is beautiful Leslie. Stunning colours.

FitFoodieMegha said...

This is lovely painting....Especially the reflection of boat is amazing...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails