The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Church at the Grand Wailea

Pin It
"The Church at the Grand Wailea"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.

First off, I have to apologize for the quality of this picture. It has been raining in LA all day today and I still haven't figured out how to take a photo indoors that looks half decent. But since it rains only about two days a year here, I think this is a short term problem.
For those of you that have been to the Grand Wailea on Maui, you will recognize this adorable church! I will be there in a few short days. Mahalo.

5 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

Cute church in a beautiful setting! I like to enlarge your paintings to look at the knife work up close...someday I will see them in person.
Have a great trip!

Art with Liz said...

Whatever your problems with the light, this church is beautiful!

tonypetersart said...

Beautiful, you handled those trees nicely. I like the palette knife action!

Marian Fortunati said...

You're going BACK to Hawaii???

Lucky you... work or play this time??

Sandra Galda said...

I really like this one...cool building, shimmering windows!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails