The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good News

Pin It
"Castle Green"
12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Sold.

I recently found out that I was awarded second place for my painting "Castle Green" in the Pasadena Playhouse District ARTWalk competition. The ARTWalk is next Saturday, October 10th from 11:00am - 5:00pm. I will be in booth #29 and will have 25 works on display. The ARTWalk will be located on El Molino just south of Colorado Blvd. If you are in town, please stop by!
The ARTWalk will always be special to me. Last year I entered and won Honorable Mention for my painting titled "Any Day But New Years". That show was my first art show! I remember how nervous I was and shocked that I had won a prize. I think that show gave me the confidence to keep painting ... and to sell my artwork!

4 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

This is superb and you are well deserved. Congrats! Obviously It has to be as you are a great artist.
Pencil Sketch: Rajasthani Man playing flute

Dana Cooper said...

Congratulations and good luck with your show!

Tammy Hext said...

This is a great painting. Congrats on the award.

Edward Burton said...

Wonderful painting, Leslie. Congratulations on your award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails