The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rooster V

Pin It
Rooster V
Oil, 12" x 12"
I have spent the weekend painting paintings and I am crosseyed. I am trying to get more paintings finished before we fly to Atlanta on Saturday so wish me luck!

5 comments:

Shirley Peters said...

This is a beautiful painting, Leslie. You seem to work well with a deadline.

Candy Barr said...

Love how you marry the lusciousness of colors with the texture of paint. A joy Leslie! They radiate the high heat temperatures you've been experiencing as well!

Edward Burton said...

This is a very cool rooster, Leslie. Wonderful.

Marian Fortunati said...

Always love your roosters!! They are so lively!!

Gwen Bell said...

You have so many great new paintings on here but I just had to stop and comment on Mr. Rooster here. Fantastic color and texture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails