The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Done For the Day

Pin It
"Done For the Day"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
This painting is sold.
I have been really busy finishing paintings for my upcoming show at Gale's Restaurant. I can't wait to share all of my new paintings. I will post them after the show opens on July 11th! This little painting was done this afternoon. I finished it after I completed a lovely painting of the Balboa Pavilion (in Newport Beach) that I am really happy with. Although it is much larger ... and for the show.

1 comment:

Janelle Goodwin said...

My brother has a sailboat, so we spend many happy hours sailing and sometimes just sitting in the harbor. Good luck with your show. I know you'll do well with your paintings - they're awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails